Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Picks

Rain, rain go away. What's with all the rain lately? It's nearly October!! Come on Mr. Sun, back to work! I hope everyone had a great week! I've been hitting the gym lately, and I feel really good about it! I've been going 6 times a week, and it amazes me how fast you can get fit! I ran 8km yesterday! I feel very proud of myself.
So anyway, here are my Sunday picks.
P.S GO MANLY!!

Edit: It IS October! That's how much I've been paying attention! D'oh!

Favourite Craving: (Seriously Happy Meal) - It's a cupcake cookie!



Favourite Colour Scheme: Gumdrop Hues (Design Seeds)



Favourite wedges: (urbanog)



Favourite lolly buffet: (The Wedding Ladies)



Favourite Etsy Store: (Petit Plat) - Deliciously Inedible.


What's your favourite?
Have a beautiful week!
Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails