Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Picks

Just finished cleaning the whole apartment and now I'm exhausted. Plus I've been to the gym 3 times in 3 days (that's a lot for me!) and my body is in all sorts of pain. How was everyone else's week? Here are my Sunday Picks.

Favourite Video: I love any funny videos about dogs




Favourite Book: I just finished reading this one while in Fiji. Really interesting and easy to read.

  


Favourite Beauty Item: Canmake Mascara. I got this in Japan and it's great. I always go back to it. It lengthens, creates great volume, curls and is "multi"proof (meaning it's sweat, tear and humidity proof but will wash away with warm water). If anyone knows where I can buy it online let me know!



Favourite Dress: (from Windsor) Seriously considering this one as a Bridesmaid dress. It's gorgeous.


What's your favourite?
Have a beautiful week!
Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails