Saturday, October 16, 2010

FREE mini tag and envelope




It's time for another FREEBIE! I know I've been giving out a lot of freebies lately but I can't help it. It's so much fun! I've been working on illustrating new things, so in the mean time, I say bring on more freebies!

Here's a cute mini tag with a matching envelope. Cut, glue, paste, punch, string and you're done! You can use it with or without the envelope. It's only a few weeks til Christmas so use it to attach to your gifts!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

*Note that the background of the tag does not show on this link, but when downloaded, the full document will be shown.



Sorry for the delay in between posts! I went to Melbourne last weekend to visit Tim Burton's exhibition and The Finders Keepers market. Both were fabulous and so much fun! Tim Burton was a little crowded because it was the last weekend, but his artwork never disappoints. Crazy guy yet so inspirational. The Finders Keepers market was brilliant! So many of my fave designers/sellers were there including: belle and boo, frankie magazine, leelo, lark, jublyumph, write to me, the cupcake wrapper co, the rabbit and the duck, made by white, and LOADS MORE! I bought so many cute things - jewellery, bags, notebooks, stationery, party stuff, purses - the list goes on! It was so much fun and can't wait to go back!

Enjoy your weekend everyone :)

Mel xx

4 comments:

Rin said...

You have such sweet freebies and a sweet ole blog.

<3

Rin said...

Hi,

Your designs are amazing.
I was wondering if you do made to order things?

I am having an itsa party in November. We don't know the gender of our baby yet but if the ultrasound can find out for us we are going to announce it at a party.

I'm pretty bad at making invites so was wondering if you had something or could make something to go.

Just the pdf file is fine and I can print it off.

I am happy to pay or I could give you some publicity on my blog.

www.littleoneiknowyougrow.blogspot.com

Let me know!

Rin

Tinys and Tea said...

Hi Rinny!

Thank you so much for your interest in my work!!

I am actually going away in November and won't be able to do the invites for you! I'm so sorry! Hopefully, I'll have some more party printables coming to my store soon though, I am trying to fill my store up, slowly but surely as I still work full-time.

There are actually a few baby shower invites on Etsy I've seen, I hope this will help you. Good luck with the party and the birth! I have a cute baby announcement card in my store you can use when you know the gender :)

Thank you so much once again, and all the best!

Mel xx

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Have just found your blog and love it, your are so kind with all of those amazing freebies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails