Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Positive Feedback

I love my customers!

I know I don't have the most successful Etsy shop nor do I process a lot of sales every day like some other shops do but when I do, the feedback my customers give me literally puts a smile on my face and reminds me why I love doing it!

Here are some of the sweet messages some customers have left me:

Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful packaging, thank you for the personalized message, it was a very sweet touch. - handmadeheadbands
too cute... i want a pair for me... my 2 year old loves them... - lulupoiroux
I love these! Shipping was surprisingly fast, and the packaging was AMAZING! :D Could not be happier with my purchase. I would definitely buy from tinys again! Great transaction! - RiverWatson
Mel you are awesome! This is so sweeet, and my daughter is going to love it. Thankyou so much :) - aussietwinklemoon
Very cute writing set and wonderful seller! Thank you! xox - wevegotpaper (wevegotpaper's shop)
Excellent! Got the earrings in a timely manner (international shipping) and they look better than the picture! - Koala1787
OMG! It is much adorable in person & thank you so much for your surprise extra gifts. Wonderful wonderful experience!Absolutely recommended seller. One positive feedback of course is not enough. This seller deserves more than 5 positive feedback. Thank you so much for everything :) - rkdsign88 (rkdsign88's shop)
So gorgeous! My daughter screamed with delight when I gave it to her. Thank you so much (and the free gift too)! - becles27

Aren't they all so sweet!? :) It really has made me smile today.

Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails