Friday, December 5, 2008

TUTORIAL OF THE DAY: Ice Cream and Fruit Bowl


I browse everyday on helpful polymer clay tutorials and polymer clay art to get inspiration and ideas. Today I found a perfect tutorial by Maria Smith on how to make a bowl of ice cream and fruits out of polymer clay. The most important I found in this tutorial was how to make the bowl as I have struggled many times with this and it always comes out wobbly and wonky (same with anyone else?). Anyway hope this helps! It sure helped me! For more Maria Smith tutorials go here.

1 comment:

Lauraq said...

Hi!

Like yourself lam constantly browsing the internet for tutorials and new ideas with polymer clay. l have a channel on Youtube if you are interested in learning more about polymer clay jewelry. l don't want to come across as spammy, but you may like the tutorials l do! Feel free to drop by. (littlechocoleto/kireinajewellery)

Related Posts with Thumbnails